Friday 10 June 2011

Life at the moment

Add Image


Well l have been away for a long time but life has got in the way and l have had a bit of a blogger,s block . I want to say a big thank you to you all for the lovely comments you have left me l really appreciate them and you help me so much to carry on knowing l can look at these and know l have friends out there who care enough to to think about me and thank you Tracy for your lovely message and a big hello to my new followers . I have so much to tell you l don,t really know where to start, things have been very busy l have been sewing like made for the grandchildren as we are having a big family holiday there will be twenty one of us going all our six children partners and grandchildren we have rented a big holiday home in Wales we are really looking forward to it we are going to make lots of memories. This is my rack of clothes that l have made
and my messy sewing room . Dave has also made me a little ironing board for me,l have been keeping him busy.Here is Jessica modeling one outfit l have made for her. Dave has returned to work for one and a half days a week to ease him in gently but he has had a sore throat this week and our GP has sort of said it may be coming back and has put him on antibiotics for a week and if he is no better then he is to have another scan but there are a lot of sore throats about at the moment so hopefully it is only that, it is bound to be worse as he is still healing in that area,it is terrible living with this time bomb knowing that it could come back at anytime but for now life is good and we are making the most of it.I am very proud of my daughters Hayley and Lauren and my DIL Dawn as they are doing the 10 kilometer race for life at Clumber park tomorrow and we will be there to encourage them on. Our little Chloe is one today it feels only like five minutes that l was announcing her birth as l was blogging last year,HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHLOE WE LOVE YOU. Dave has taken up a new hobby of scroll sawing and made me this lovely sign for my little house and Chloes name for her Birthday and my mums garden sign he made for me. He really has enjoyed doing this and has helped with his recovery so much he has even done some jig saws.My little house looks lovely now that l have painted it l have also painted the fence and the ladders it seems once l have a paint brush in my hand l have to paint every thing LOL. House work as sort of taken a back seat for a while but once every thing is finished l will have to go through the house and have a late spring clean before we go away. Here is Maisy playing hide and seek with mummy dressed as Tinkerbell. Well that,s all for now l hope to be back soon with pictures of the girls on there run so good luck Lauren Hayley and Dawn.

9 comments:

Lalabibaby @ Dreaming of The Simple Life said...

Lovely to see you posting again Pat and to hear all your news. A big family holiday will be just the job .... we did something similar for my 50th .... 23 of us plus dog and it was great. I was only thinking about you the other day and here you are again x

Sarah said...

Great to hear from you again Pat - a holiday for you all will be just the job! I love all the signs your husband has made, they are so cheery, and all the clothes you've made - very lucky children!
x

Thedarkerside73 said...

Wow you have been a whirlwind with your sewing machine! All those gorgeous clothes you have been making!

I just love your little sewing house not lusting after it all - much! lol.

Just love the signs your DH has been making. They are gorgeous. What a talented pair you are.

A big family holiday sounds like just what you need. Hope you all have a fantastic time.

And good luck to your girls and their race too.


MBB x

Thedarkerside73 said...

Wow you have been a whirlwind with your sewing machine! All those gorgeous clothes you have been making!

I just love your little sewing house not lusting after it all - much! lol.

Just love the signs your DH has been making. They are gorgeous. What a talented pair you are.

A big family holiday sounds like just what you need. Hope you all have a fantastic time.

And good luck to your girls and their race too.


MBB x

Lx @ Twelve said...

Hello you!

Its lovely to hear from you again, and the big familly holiday sounds fab, so very special!

You & Dave have both been busy, I wish I had your talent at sewing!

Sending blessings to you both

Lx

Diane said...

I love Daves letters!!! They are great. There are a lot of sore throats around at the moment, so I am keeping everything crossed. You are obviously managing to get through this with the love of your very special family. The holiday sounds brilliant and good luck to the girls for today. Lovely to have a post from you xxxxx

bibi said...

It is so good to see your lovely little dream world of sewing! What a precious little house, and even more precious little girls.
My prayers are with your husband and your family

Jeannie B. said...

I love your Sewing Room sign. I hope you have a wonderful holiday.

lascosasdemamaparabebes said...

Hola Pat....soy Ana de lascosasdemama....quiero darte las gracias por visitar mi blogg y por seguirme, lo que me ha dado la oportunidad de conocer tu blogg y ver que también haces cosas monísimas....estoy feliz de tener una nueva amiga de otro país un abrazo y te visitaré de vez en cuando.